- Apply your theoretical knowledge in ITIL
- Drive improvement in IT Service Management
- Manage change from a larger perspective organizational change
- Measurement and Reporting
- Objectives and setting of goals for different parts of the organization
The course is based on the official publication “ITIL Practitioner Guidance”. Students are also strongly advised to revise their ITIL Foundation course material.
Taking the principles of “Adopt” and “Adapt” to it’s heart, ITIL Practitioner develops the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach to structure improvement and deployment initiatives.
ITIL Practitioner covers three key areas crucial to the success of any and all improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics.
The ITIL Practitioner guidance follows 9 Guiding Principles:
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple